Pet Hollow Tapered Filament High Pick up Filament\ a One Magic Filament
CRG Filament Wound Bushings
|CRG Filament-wound Bushings Features|
● Maintenance free & dry operation
● Static load is 240MPa while dynamic load is 160MPa
● Operating temperature range: -100℃ to 160℃
● Excellent resistant to both dirt and dust
● Excellent resistant to chemical
|CRG Technical Data Sheet|
PDF Download: CRG Filament Wound Bushings
CSB-FWB® Installation Method Introduction
Friction Coefficient of filament Bearing is 0.03～0.12. The main factors affect the Friction Coefficient are Load, Moving method, Speed and Roughness of mating surfaces. Graph 1 shows the friction coefficient is going down while load is increasing under the rotation method.
Shaft: 45# HRC50, Ra=0.4
CSB-FWB®filament-wound bearings are suitable for high-load applications, these bearings can meet most of the possible chemical medium; Filament-wound bearings are developed for dry friction and high-load movement, but it is also available used in oil lubrication, grease lubrication or water environment; CSB recommends that the bearing be used in immersed water or oil, CRW and CRF bearings are very suitable.
You Might Also Like
- Unsealed/Double Sealed Steel/Steel Lubricated Spheri...
- spherical plastic roller bearings high quality
- Pressure-Resistant and Wear-Resistant PTFE V-Type Pa...
- Du Dx Tin Platting Metal-Polymer Composite Oilless B...
- Turntable Ball Bearing Slewing Bearing Slewing Ring ...
- Car Parts Ball Joint for Mitsubishi L200/Pajero (MR4...