High Efficiency Mono Filament Electric Air Jet Loom Weaving
CRG Filament Wound Bushings
|CRG Filament-wound Bushings Features|
● Maintenance free & dry operation
● Static load is 240MPa while dynamic load is 160MPa
● Operating temperature range: -100℃ to 160℃
● Excellent resistant to both dirt and dust
● Excellent resistant to chemical
|CRG Technical Data Sheet|
PDF Download: CRG Filament Wound Bushings
CSB-FWB® Installation Method Introduction
Friction Coefficient of filament Bearing is 0.03～0.12. The main factors affect the Friction Coefficient are Load, Moving method, Speed and Roughness of mating surfaces. Graph 1 shows the friction coefficient is going down while load is increasing under the rotation method.
Shaft: 45# HRC50, Ra=0.4
CSB-FWB®filament-wound bearings are suitable for high-load applications, these bearings can meet most of the possible chemical medium; Filament-wound bearings are developed for dry friction and high-load movement, but it is also available used in oil lubrication, grease lubrication or water environment; CSB recommends that the bearing be used in immersed water or oil, CRW and CRF bearings are very suitable.
You Might Also Like
- China Bearing Manufacturer Linear Slide Bearing Adju...
- H61 268 272 Chainsaw Spare Parts 268 Piston Ring
- Stainless Steel Tank Cleaning Equipment Rotary Jet S...
- Brass Self -Lubricating Misumi Guide Bush Zz11W
- Fz Guide Ball Bearing Cages, Punching Tool Ball Reta...
- Auto Suspension Systems Ball Joint for Isuzu (8-9723...